quarta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2010

An act of kindness

One day, after sleeping at my house, I went to the bus stop with my boyfriend to see him going to his home. In the way back home, I saw an amazing scene: a street dog being adopted.
Near my house are lots of abandoned dogs! Some people who live there even feed them. That day, I saw one of this caring people convincing an old couple to bring one dog into their home. It was incredible! The dog was extremely cute and kind, but some people used to mistreat it. Because of that, unknown people scared him a lot.
I didn’t have anything important to do at home, so I decided to stay watching. The dog was afraid at the first moment, but them he entered in the old couple’s house.
Yesterday, when I was going to the bus stop, I looked to the house yard and saw the dog happily running and playing with kids. I smiled without even noticing.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário