domingo, 21 de novembro de 2010

My favourite piece of art

NOOO, IT´S NOT. It can sound like a cliché, but it is not. My favourite piece of art ist the portrait of Mona Lisa. It is not because it is a beautiful portrait or because it was made by the great Leonardo da Vinci. Definitely, the Mona Lisa´s portrait is my choice because I never heard that a small painting could have such a big deal with the world´s history.
Mona Lisa´s portrait was made in the 16th-century. It is painted in oil on a poplar panel. The work is currently owned by France and it can be seen on dispay at the Musée du Louvre in Paris. It is officially called the title Portrait of Lisa Gherardini, wife of Francesco del Giocondo.
It has a wonderful power, there is many stories involving it. People believe that there is secrets behind this tiny painting. When I went to Paris and visited the museum it was a such deception for me, the paint is so small, and people can not see it propely because there is many chineses blocking your way and taking six hundred non-sense pictures of it.
Wish I could know the worldchanging mystery of this powerful portrait.
oops, wrong one! sorry. This is the right one:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário